GET FIVE FREE CLASSES AND SAVE $15
FAQ - FREE Live Winter Classes 12/22~23, 12/28~31
Yes! The free week is available to ANYONE! All you need to do is register at arree.com/free.
There will be 6 classes you can attend altogether. Classes will be offered on Dec 22-23 and Dec 28-31 at 1 pm PST/4pm EST. You can view the class schedule here.
We have two holiday fun art classes on Dec 22nd and 23rd. We are also previewing our January classes on Dec 28-31. You can choose as many classes as you want to explore your child's interests.
All free LIVE winter classes will be held at 1 pm PST/4pm EST. If you live in a different timezone, make sure you factor in the time difference when making your plans. If you need help with time conversions, you may consult this link: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
All of our classes are suitable for all ages! But if you are looking for specific recommendations based on age range, this is what we suggest:
Day 1: TUESDAY 12/22
- 1:00 PM PST/4:00 PM EST – Holiday Pop-Up Cards with Kathryn Otoshi (age 8-13)
Day 2: WEDNESDAY 12/23
- 1:00 PM PST/ 4:00 PM EST – Ninja Claus Reading and Drawing with Arree Chung (age 5-13)
Day 3: MONDAY 12/28
- 1:00 PM PST/4:00 PM EST – Introduction to Painting with Alex Leon (age 6-13)
Day 4: TUESDAY 12/29
- 1:00 PM PST/4:00 PM EST – Design for Kids Tied in with Social Emotional Learning with Maria Van Lieshout (age 6-13)
Day 5: WEDNESDAY 12/30
- 1:00 PM PST/4:00 PM EST – Art Journaling (Growth Mindset) with Vanessa Newton (age 6-13)
Day 6: THURSDAY 12/31
- 1:00 PM PST/4:00 PM EST – Sight Words, Draw Pictures with Simone Shin (Age 5-8)
- 1:30 PM PST/4:30 PM EST – Drawing with Chris Canga (Age 8-13)
You can download the course schedule here.
Each class is one hour long, and usually consists of 45 minutes of instruction time and 15 minutes for Q&A.
We are hosting our free winter classes in our regular zoom meeting, not in a webinar format. All students will have audio and video function so they can engage in the full classroom experience.
The free winter classes will be the same as our regular monthly classes with a capacity of maximum 1000 participants.
Yes! The more kids, the more fun!
No. We only need one email per household. The zoom link will work for all classes.
Yes! We will stream the live classes to here. You can also find them on our Facebook page as we will host a live feed for our community there.
Yes! We will post the replays a few hours after finishing the live classes. You can find them here. You can also find them on our Facebook page as we will host a live feed for our community there.
The replay videos will be available as long as the page is available.
To join the class, just register at arree.com/free. As soon as you register, you will receive an email confirmation with the zoom link. If you didn't receive a link after that time, you can check your Junk/Spam folder or you can email us at email@example.com so we can provide you with the Zoom link.
You can consider the following to troubleshoot this issue:
1. Your internet connection may be at fault. Please try resetting your connection and then logging back in to the session.
2. You may need to close apps that you are not currently using to allow more bandwidth for the video call.
3. Make sure your Zoom app is up to date, especially if you're connecting from a mobile device or tablet.
4. Try connecting to the class on a different device.
5. If you have tried all of these steps and are still having issues, please reach out to Zoom support as this is a Zoom app issue. Here is a link to their FAQ's: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806
NOTE: If you are having troubles with Zoom, please remember we will also be live streaming on Facebook and Youtube, so you can join our group there.
You do not need a meeting ID or password. The Zoom link we send to you via email will automatically direct you to the live sessions.
You may be logging in from a different timezone. The classes start at 1 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time. If you need help converting the times, you may visit this link: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
It's fine to register with your name. Once you log on to Zoom, you can change the screen name to your child/children's name(s).
Please check your “spam” folder to see if it was sent there. If it was, unmark the email as spam and ensure that the filter is set to “never send to spam” so that future emails from the camp are not sent to spam again.